Our Christmas 2012 Giving Issue is here!
Special features include the following:
- Ruth Pearl, mother of slain Jewish Wall Street Journal Reporter Daniel Pearl and Narda Zacchino of the Daniel Pearl Foundation, on Journalistic Freedom and Mr. Pearl’s legacy.
- Ryah Nixon of the National Tour of 9 to 5, Maya Hatch, a Japanese television show star, and Noah Racey, a Broadway star and associate director of “High School Musical,” relates their starts in show business.
- Delicious Christmas Bulgarian recipes and Bulgarian December traditions from Dariya Draganova, our staff writer.
- Guest Voice Elise Watness introduces her adventures as a sustainable farmer in Costa Rica.
- Guest Voice Sammie Raynor shares Lumana Credit’s vision to empower women in Ghana.
- A special guest feature of an American soldier currently serving in Afghanistan.
And much more!
We hope you enjoy our special giving issue.
Laura Umetsu, Editor in Chief